Social Land Share with who you want and how you want!

We have a front door washer at home that was bought 6 years before. As there are four of us at home, we use it several times a week. But from last months onwards, I started noticing a sewer smell from the wall drain area. Now the situation has gotten worse. The washer is also not draining properly. Last day the washer didn’t drain. Then I had to take all clothes from the washer to empty the standing water. I doubt whether the smell and water are related or not. Although I checked the drain hose, I could not fix the issue. At times we could see water under the washer.

During the conversation in our friend’s circle, I asked them what might be causing the laundry room to have a sewer smell. Then one of them said that it is a serious problem that needs to be corrected immediately. Not only are sewer gasses an unpleasant experience but they can be a safety concern. He said that if you smell sewer gasses in your home you should try and diagnose the problem sooner than later. Then only I understood it’s seriousness.

He suggested getting the help of professional plumbers ( http://www.advancedplumbing.ca/plumbing/ ) as they would be able to sort out the problem. While browsing online, I came across a lot many plumbing companies, but am not sure which among them provides the best service. As I am from Toronto, I prefer the plumbers from there. Has anyone availed any such services sometime recently? Do share your thoughts.
Thanks in advance.