How to create a poll?Want to find out what breeds of dogs are most liked by your friends? Perhaps you wish to let your friends choose a name for your dog. You can do all these and more by creating polls on Social Land.
1. Click on Polls on the left hand side of the panel on your profile page.
2. Select +Create a poll which is on the top right hand corner.
3. Fill in the question and create different responses or answers for your questions in the relevant text boxes given.
4. You can even choose a picture to accompany your question. Select Choose file and upload a photo from your computer. When you have finished selecting a photo to upload, select Open.
5. You can control who gets to view the poll that you have created via the privacy settings tab.
6. You can control who gets to comment on your poll via the comments settings tab.
7. Under additional options, you can select Yes or No for Public vote. If you select Yes, this would mean that the votes of all the users that have voted on your poll can be viewed by others. If you select Yes, the votes can only be seen by the admin of the poll, which is yourself.
8. You can also select Yes or No for Randomize Answers under additional options. If you select Yes, the order of the responses in the poll will be randomized. If you select Yes, the order of the responses will be fixed as how you have ordered them during the process of creating the poll.
9. Once you have finished creating your poll, you can either Submit or Save and Design the Poll.