How to create an event?If you have an party or a meet-up which you wish to organize, the easiest way to inform all your friends about it is to create an event on Social Land.
1. Select Events on the left hand side panel of your profile page.
2. Click on +Create new event which is on the top right hand corner of the page.
3. You can then fill in details of the event that you are planning. You can select which category your event belongs to under the Category tab.
4. Fill in the event that you are planning and tell your friends of the details of your party or meet-up under Descriptions.
5. You can then select the date and time of the start of the event.
6. As an optional feature, you can also fill in the time when the event ends. Click on Add end time and select the date and time of the end of the event.
7. Fill in the location venue in the relevant text box.
8. If you wish to be more detailed, select Add Address/City/Zip/Country and fill in the address details in the relevant text boxes that will pop up.
9.You can control who can see the event via the event privacy settings tab.
10. You can control who can share your event via the share privacy settings tab.
11. Once you are done, just click Submit.